Who are we and what do we do?
Our Data Protection Officer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Elizabeth House, 28 Baddow Road, Chelmsford CM2 0DG
It is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes.
What kind of personal data do we gather about you?
- Identity information such as your name, the organisation for which you work, your title or position, and your relationship to a person, as well as equivalent information about your personal assistant, if applicable.
- Your contact information, such as your email address, mailing address, and phone numbers.
- Technical information from your visits to our website or applications (including your IP address and how you use our website) or from materials and communications we send you electronically.
- Marketing and communication preferences, such as whether you want to receive marketing materials from us and how you want to communicate with us.
- Information you supply to us to attend meetings and events, as well as surveys we send out or have sent out on our behalf.
- You submitted identification and background information, which we obtained as part of our business acceptance processes.
- Financial information, such as payment-related data.
- Any other personal information about you that you may supply to us.
What methods are used to collect your personal information?
- In the course of delivering our services, we collect information from and about you as needed, including as part of our business acceptance processes.
- We collect information about you when you willingly offer it to us or when you interact with us directly, such as when you register on one of our digital platforms or applications or connect with one of our employees.
- We collect your personal information as part of the ongoing monitoring of our technology tools and services, such as email messages made to and from us and our websites.
- We may collect information about you from other sources, such as publicly available sources, to keep the contact information we already have for you accurate and up to date.
We utilise your personal information in the following ways:
- To give you with information that you have requested.
- To maintain and enhance our website, which includes tracking its usage.
- To deliver and improve the services we give to you and our clients.
- To oversee and manage our business connection with you and our clients.
- To publicise our services, such as delivering business-related updates, publications, and event information.
- To meet our legal, regulatory, and risk management responsibilities.
Usage of our website
Events and meetings
- To carry out a contract, such as a consulting or service agreement with an individual.
- In the course of legitimate business.
- To adhere to legal and regulatory requirements.
To whom do we share your personal data?
- Our accountants and professional advisers.
- Zecra Consulting’s IT service providers
- Third parties we work with in the course of providing services to clients, with their permission.
- Parties who assist in the hosting or organisation of events.
How do we keep your personal information safe?
Personal information is transferred internationally
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your legal options
- You have the right to know what personal information we have about you and how we use it.
- You may also have the right to have your personal information corrected or deleted, to have our processing of your personal information restricted, to have unauthorised transfers of your personal information to third parties stopped, and, in some cases, to have your personal information transferred to another organisation.
- If you object to the processing of your personal data, or if you have given your consent to processing and later decide to withdraw it, we will comply with your request in line with our legal duties.